Saturday, September 22, 2012

21 pounds gone!

So stepping on the scale and seeing that much weight gone is a breath of fresh air!! I can't wait to be at my pre-thyroid/pregnancy weight again. I have been slacking the past two days. Yesterday I got my new iPhone!!! I waited in line for like two hours! Mikey was such a great boy! Sometimes I feel if I'm making others happy I tend to let myself be miserable. I really need to start working on it. Poor Mike is sick I pray he's feeling better tomorrow. My goals this week are:
1) Get 100,000 steps for the week Sun-Sun
2) Do 30 day Shred 3 or 4 times this week (hopefully everyday)
3) Start organizing one area in the house a day
4) Laundry! (At least 2 loads for each and towels)
5) Take my appetite suppressant all week I've been lame

No comments:

Post a Comment