Sunday, September 2, 2012

"No Peeking" Chicken


So today Mike cleaned while I ran around shopping. When I got home I wanted to make my mom and dad something easy to reheat with our destroying the cleaning already done. I made "no peeking chicken"! It was so easy and yummy I'll be making more soon!





Ingredients:

1 box Uncle Ben's Long Grain Wild Rice (original recipe)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can water 
(You can add another can of water for moister rice.)
Chicken breasts or tenders



In a greased 9 x 13 pan, mix the box of rice, cans of celery and mushroom soup and 
one can of water.  I always add the extra can of water because I like moist rice.




Arrange the raw chicken on top of the rice mixture....


Cover and seal with foil......



Bake at 350 degrees for 2 1/2 hours and "Don't Peek!"

Your house will smell amazing!




"No Peeking" Chicken- where I got the original recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment