Thursday, September 6, 2012

Busy bee

So, I was going to try to blog everyday but of course I fall behind. Just same old stuff in my neck of the woods. I finally finished cleaning my kitchen it only took me a week with all the dishes we add daily! I went threw bills I had been ignoring and another reality check for me. No more random spending. It's not too bad but we have a bunch of random Dr's bills from mike and my high risk ob. Funny my insurance covered all of my regular ob but because I had issues it cost a bunch. Today I started reading "she reads truth". I once was very religious and really need to get into my faith again. I'm excited to bring mikey up in the church it was a safe haven for me growing up. I figure a daily devotional will take up so little of my time. I'm so ready for fall weather. I want to start walking in the mornings again. I missed my walk today because Mikey was napping till dark. Enough ranting u hope you all have a wonderful day/night.
Steps: 7516 (sad) Shereadstruth:Proverbs 1

No comments:

Post a Comment