Friday, October 5, 2012

So, I set a really high goal for myself and failed. Who knows maybe this week. My week was supposed to be a "me" week. Oh course it didn't happen but that's ok. I got the new iPhone 5 two weeks ago and I now live it. I had to exchange it in already the camera was messing up. So today was the first day in a week I'm wearing my fitbit and I forgot it while going to two malls! I can only imagine what my total would be! I figure ill stick to my old goal of 10k steps and of I get more great. I slacked on my diet this week goes to show I really do need to stick to it. I gained back 5 pounds but its okay I got it out of my system. I'm so ready to shop in normal stores. All of my clothes are falling off. I somewhat fit into my pre preg/thyroid gain pants. It will only get better. Well tomorrow is sea world with the inlaws so yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment