Friday, August 31, 2012

A day in the life of me...

I was going to start off running with today's events but then I realized you have no idea who I am. Hi, I'm Lisa! I'm 28 years old. I'm married to the love of my life Michael. It's been 7 years married and 12 years together! My reason for living is my son Michael Thomas. He just turned one August 24. I am a housewife/mom and I'm working on becoming a better person. For some reason I am terribly flawed and I'm working to be better. Not just short term but life long changes. For example, I need to lose 108 pounds. Yup. 108. (That's where the "losing it" part comes in). I am currently seeing a Dr who put me on an appetite suppressant. We'll see how that goes! I LOVE cooking. In fact there is bound to be a ton of cooking posts! I am always looking for new activities for my son so blogs about that. I hope this gave you a little peek of who I am. I'm sure overtime it will be spelled out way better then I can write here

No comments:

Post a Comment